I’ll be moving permanently back to California at the end of May.
I’m sad to leave the midwest but it’s time to move on and try my luck in another city. I thought it’s only appropriate to make a list of goals for my summer.
- Submit chapbook Gazing Grain Press Before June
- Submit to Dancing Girl Press
- Submit to Hyacinth Girl
- Look up GRE Info.
- Start tackling my writing sample
- Make official list MFA programs
- Go to Open Mics in California
- Look up new journals to submit to
- Cut new Drama’s and Poetry’s for speech
- Work out
- Eat better
- Set up my room
- Read: The Feminine Mystique, A Room of One’s Own, The Beauty Myth, Sister Outsider, The Second Sex, The Woman Warrior, Sexual Politics, Yes Means Yes, The Purity Myth.