The last few weeks I’ve been spending a lot of time in our living room, it’s my favorite place to work on memorizing my poetry. I got to thinking, I’m going to document my house, because I’m going to be moving out in the spring and I’m so sad. I’ve been living here for two years! I love the spirit and energy of this current house so I thought it would only be fitting to document almost every room in the house. (Don’t worry no bathroom documentation)
Facts about my house:
- I live with four other roommates: One roommate is from the Illinois area and the other three are from California. One is my little brother and one of the Cali kids I went to high school with. Another I ran into a lot during my speech career. These two lovely ladies are Valerie and Tina in my blog.
- We have 5 bedrooms and two and a half baths.
What I do in the living room:
- Watch the TV show River Monsters! (My guilty pleasure) My roommates always know I’m watching River Monsters because you’ll hear me scream, “Oh my God!! Look at that fish! Oh my holy moly!”
- Memorize my poetry
- Watch The Walking Dead! (We upgraded a cable solely for the inattention to watch The Walking Dead)
- I’ll read sometimes in the living room
- Play N64 drinking games and non-drinking games too (I’m not that much of an alcoholic)
- Movie Nights with the Ladies
Pictures of the Living Room: