I’m in the works of reading really terrible articles about dating (for my poetry) Decided to actually do one of their stupid ideas because I’m taking a thirty minute break from my writing.
10 qualities you’re looking for in a man: (that I want to be in a relationship with)
- Has a sense of humor (can make me laugh)
- Sincerely cares about how I’m doing
- Either has similar values as me or is at least accepting of how I view the world, religion, etc.
- We can communicate easily, can talk about more than sex. Everything just seems to flow so well and I enjoy someone who will have witty come backs or is playful in communication.
- Has something to compliment me on, something that has yet to be said to me.
- Will keep an open dialogue with me
- Cares enough about me that if things are not working out they will break it off in person.
- Who wants to go out but is also happy with staying in some nights and just watching a good film or reading books, or writing.
- Someone who will laugh with me